CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It is COLD :o(

Let me start by telling you that I LOVE snow! I really do. I love making snow angles and snowmen, I love snowball fights, and I think that there is nothing prettier than a snow covered tree.
Now let me tell you that I HATE the cold! Makes no sense right? I guess that is just typical me....I never make any sense.I hate waking up in the morning knowing that my floors are going to be freezing, I hate getting the kids in 25 layers of clothes before we leave the house at 8 a.m., and I hate that the kids can't play outside all day like they do during every other season.
It is currently 23 degrees outside, which isn't bad, but it is supposed to be 6 degrees on Sunday! Yes ladies and gentlemen SIX degrees! This is ridiculous! I will not leave my house, I will refuse to!
The kids on the other hand, LOVE it when it is cold. Sometimes I swear they aren't mine! LOL! They love sweaters and scarfs, they love gloves and hats. And they especially love waking up in the morning and getting out every blanket we own and laying on the couch with me (OK, so this part I like).
Well the point of this post is to tell you all that I am a Florida girl, born and bred, so answer me this. Why the heck is my husband in Florida on the coldest day of the year, and I am stuck here in the cold! I can imagine him in short sleeves and sunglasses, driving down the highway with the AC on. I am BITTER! :o) Not really, but does this sound fair to you? I think I should make him sleep in the cold when he gets back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

I like these pictures, but where are you with all the snow gear on?
I hope you are kidding about the 6 degrees on Sunday.

Emily said...

Awww... SUCK IT UP!! You chose to move to BFE, Ohio so deal with it. Move back to good 'ol southern IN and enjoy the 30 degree temp. Seriously. Please?

Anonymous said...

The girls look so cute in their snow gear. I was so glad I got to see Bianka while she was here. She was so cute. My favorite was her story about "her sister making a pepperoni pepperoni sandwich!" She thought it was sooo funny!